Influencer marketing includes marketing services and products to those who have a sway over the important things other individuals buy. This market impact normally originates from an individual’s knowledge, reputation, or appeal. Marketing to an audience of influencers is similar to word-of-mouth marketing, but it does not rely strictly on specific suggestions, unlike the first one.
Because it appeals to the requirements of the influencer rather than the client, this kind of marketing is distinct, as companies must give influencers regard and form open and natural relationships for the influencer to back a product. This may include providing the influencer access to a soon-to-be-released item or even welcoming the influencer to go to the company in person.
Influencer Marketing Agencies and What They Do
Influencer marketing is growing. Influencer marketing on Instagram alone is a $1 billion market, moreover, the global influencer market is poised to become an up to $10 billion market in the next couple of years. More than ever in the past, brand names are confronted with a dizzying range of alternatives for planning, carrying out, and preparing influencer marketing.
From fast-growth startups to top established brand names, lots of advertisers are quickly finding that well-performing influencer marketing projects can be hard to develop, coordinate, and execute. Project structuring and optimization, agreements, material evaluation, and a dozen other variables and actions equate to projects that can be challenging to manage, particularly without a wealth of experience. After deep research on this matter, I came up with a list of Top 6 Influencer Marketing firms that can boost your business to the next level. Let’s dig in!
Leading Influencer Marketing Agencies in 2020
1. Syft – When the Founder of Syft decided that he wants to be part of the evolution of the voice of the music getting heard a lot more through social media, he was adamant to follow his dream. I really mean it. “But I wasn’t going to punch somebody else’s clock either. That is just not how I work. If I’m going to do something, it’s going to be because I’m passionate about it, not because I need a paycheck,” is what he said.
This statement from the founder of one of the largest influencer agencies in our days gives loud and clear the message that his passion goes beyond the numbers on his bank account at the end of the month and they are not his ultimate dream. He is there to help artists have their voice heard among tons of songs that are being produced daily, as well as influencers who want to reach their audience they are looking for and their ultimate goals. Just as he did.
Experienced professionals, delivering the results you are looking for in your company and very reliable, make Syft the top influencer agency. If you want to sky-rocket your visibility online then you have the choice on them that will surely not disappoint you. With tons of happy clients, you will much probably add up to the list.
2. Urban Nerds – Although Urban Nerds was founded all the way back in 2007, it wasn’t until 2013 that they welcomed their role in youth marketing and became an influencer marketing firm. In the past, they were primarily focused on supporting underground sounds and emerging scenes through festival takeovers and warehouse parties, with one objective in mind- to promote raw British talent throughout Europe.
3. The MotherHood – An all-female influencer marketing agency founded back in 2006, with the objective to reveal what an impact a group of females could have online, The Motherhood we know and enjoy today is a store firm that aims to include a highly individualized, giving a human touch to everything they do. For these women, influencer marketing is more than algorithms and followers- it’s a really personal discipline.
All their influencers are hand-picked, and they take excellent pride in structuring personal relationships with their neighborhood, and this handmade method has actually resulted in numerous effective projects with long-term outcomes.
4. Billion Dollar Boy – Unlike The Motherhood, here we have something for males online. As the name suggests, Billion Dollar Boy focuses on influencer marketing for male audiences, and specific niches men typically choose, such as fitness, innovation, gaming, sport, way of life, or even food and beverage, among others. And in these male-focused specific niches, they’ve handled to establish a network of around 4,000 influencers.
Founded in 2014, this agency is among the youngest of the peers, however, the fact that they now have workplaces in significant cities like London and New York, it appears like business is growing pretty well. The Billion Dollar Boy provides 3 influencer-related services such as campaigns, paid media enhancing, and content production, all backed up by their internal innovation.
5. Ykone – Founded in 2008 by Oliver Billon, this worldwide imaginative company for digital material and influencer marketing, with offices in Paris, London, Berlin, Copenhagen, Bangalore, and New York, puts a particular emphasis on luxury, style, as well as appealing brands.
By developing extremely innovative content, they’ve handled to establish aesthetically enticing and impactful influencer campaigns for a few of the most popular brands of our time such as L’Oreal Paris and Dior, Marc Jacobs, and Swarovski, just to mention a few.
6. INF – Although INF is considered to be yet another influencer marketing company on our list, their approach and organization focus are a little various than what you’ve seen so far, as in lots of ways they operate as influencer management firms, instead of an advertising one.
They’re devoted to growing influencers’ brands, handling offers on their behalf, and developing opportunities for digital influencers, focusing primarily on innovators and top online characters in niches such as appeal, style, wellness, and those related to a way of life, in general.
What Hiring an Influencer Marketing Agency Means To Your Brand
Hiring an influencer marketing firm can cut time and money for your brand by handling all of the formerly pointed out tasks. These agencies also remove the requirement for your brand to construct your own influencer marketing groups or pay for a lot of platforms to assist the internal marketing specialists.
Depending upon your brand’s requirements, hiring an influencer marketing company might be your answer to running more efficient projects with influencers, so, pick your option and see your company grow your presence online with a blink of an eye.